Mup Is In Hospital

Hi all... MUP has managed to land herself in hospital, and her phone won't let her access DOL.

She has Facebook access, so if any of you know her there, feel free to message her get well wishes.

Any rescue related stuff can be PM'd to me and I'll pass it on to her, OK? PM is best because I can get the notifications on my phone and get them through to MUP faster.

Last night it looked like she had a bad chest infection, but now they aren't so sure, so she'll be having more tests today to find the problem - and hopefully fix her up and send her home soon.

She sounds in good spirits this morning - complaining they haven't given her any breakfast... lol!

T.

She sounds in good spirits this morning - complaining they haven't given her any breakfast... lol!

T.

When we were kids my father used to say, when we were poorly, 'You can eat. You'll live.' So I put great store on a good appetite.

So best of news that MUP's hungry.

It's good, tho', she's getting the problem thoroughly tracked down, in a hospital. Please pass on my best wishes.

Latest news sounds like they still don't know what's going on, but MUP is still in good spirits even after a day of poking, prodding, and scanning...

I hope they've given her something to eat... she was about to eat her blanket this morning - until she realised that she didn't have any BBQ Sauce... lol!

T.