Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

I think we left a trail of melted hearts along the main street. :laugh:

I have no doubt about that. It is bad enough just looking at photographs. I think if I saw her in the flesh, I’d be camping in your back yard.

Love the coat - bows are too gorgeous :love::love::love:

I second that. I'd stuff her up my jumper and run. Luckily for you I'm a slow runner - so you'd probably get her back. :laugh:

I took her for her 4th walk up the main street of our town yesterday and because it was cold she wore Queensland Nannas knitted jumper. I dont molly coddle her, she has to walk like a fair dinkum dog, but damn she's cute! She pranced along side me at a pretty brisk walk, she's really good on the lead now, her tail was up and wagging and if she saw people up ahead walking in the same direction as us she wanted to catch up with them. I had a lady in a car yell out asking if she was a miniature whippet, and another lady parked her car and came rushing up to us wanting to know what she was and where she could get a jumper like that for her English toy terrier. She got lots of cuddles from pretty young girls. To all you young single fellas out there, if you want female attention get yourself an IG puppy. :laugh: Kidding, I dont encourage frivolous reasons for getting any type of dog. :scold:

I'm starting to train her a bit more than I did with Neko. I think when I had her I was afraid of how tiny she was, and assumed I couldn't train her, but I'm going to try harder with this girl. Nothing special, just a few commands that my whippets understand which makes them easier to live with.

She was 12 weeks old yesterday and is going in for her 2nd vaccination this morning. I'm just a bit anxious, I've heard that they can sometimes have reactions to their 2nd vacc. She's so tiny and it frightens me to think she will get the same dose as a great dane. I'm sure it will be OK, but I cannot help being a bit apprehensive. I'll be so glad when it's done though, then we can go everywhere and anywhere. :D

She sounds wonderful and like such a brave, outgoing little girl. Have you decided whether you're keeping her? :D

Yep, I've been away for a few days with my dogs and given this alot of thought. I've decided I will keep her. I've realised I've let Neko get into some bad, or at least annoying habits, probably because as a puppy she's cute when she does it, but it isn't so cute as an adult, so I'm making a real effort to train Neko out of them, with lots of positive reinforcement, and hopefully train Secret to never begin them in the first place.

Whippets are so much easier!

thanks Snook, LG, DDD al99 & T. :D

Depending on the weather and how I'm feeling this evening, we might go to dog obedience. I got us all geared up last night, Secret in her warm jumper, after checking what day it is on and we went down there only to find it all silent and dark. Very hard to get stuff off the internet once it's on there apparently, and the information was well out of date, so we'll try again tonight.

I think/hope it will be a good safe place for her to experience new things in a positive environment.

Secret’s a prisoner. Aunty Danny’s Darling to the rescue. Hang on there, lovely. :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving: :walkdog: :walkdog: :walkdog: :walkdog:

We can share custody right?

NO. You are overseas. LOL.

:( i bet you could sneak her on a plane as hand luggage. Maybe I Could Have her during school holidays

Edited by Scottsmum