Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

She is gorgeous, so shiney and like an ornament and perfect.

And honestly if people are that easily offended and complained that loudlya bout a dead bird, it isn't like you let or encouraged her to stalk and slay said bird then play with it. It was dead already for goodness sakes!!!!!!

this afternoon. She loves this fluffy old ball. It's the only toy of the whippets' that hasn't been destroyed. I've put it through the washing machine but it's still looking a little worse for wear. Actually now that I think about it, it's hardly surprising, it must be about 9 years old!

It's a fun inside toy because I can throw it without breaking anything.

11168229225_bfe5161682_c.jpg

5F6A0447dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

11168413383_01e354e30c_c.jpg

5F6A0446dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Work it baby! She knows how to use those eyes!

11168387063_3cbacb129b_c.jpg

5F6A0442dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Just like her mother.

11168307175_b421d347ec_c.jpg

5F6A0445dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

God she is beautiful :love: Whippets are one of the breeds I want , my list is far too long!

thanks Marg, these one's are mini me whippets, well not quite, they're Italian Greyhounds. A bit like whippets on speed.

Oops sorry :o they look so similar, well to me anyway :laugh:

God she is beautiful :love: Whippets are one of the breeds I want , my list is far too long!

thanks Marg, these one's are mini me whippets, well not quite, they're Italian Greyhounds. A bit like whippets on speed.

Oops sorry :o they look so similar, well to me anyway :laugh:

They are related, they're both sighthounds. Some big IGs are mistaken for whippets and some little whippets are mistaken for IGs so it's easily done. Whippet puppies look alot clunkier that IG puppies though, IG pups still have fine little legs.

I saw an Iggy at our local car-boot sale last week :thumbsup: You don't see them around here very often, he was gorgeous :love:

you should have bought him!! :laugh:

:laugh: yes the way I wrote that looks like he was for sale. I did stalk them and was raving on about Neko and they were looking at me like I was a nutter :o

I saw an Iggy at our local car-boot sale last week :thumbsup: You don't see them around here very often, he was gorgeous :love:

you should have bought him!! :laugh:

:laugh: yes the way I wrote that looks like he was for sale. I did stalk them and was raving on about Neko and they were looking at me like I was a nutter :o

that's so funny. I went to an iggy get together on the weekend and didn't know anyone there but when I walked in alot of people said, "is that Neko?" I should have called her Fame after all. :laugh: