Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

Ooooo, hope it' s all going well, can' t wait to hear all about it smile.gif

Looking forward to lots more photos of your little girl. Would have loved to see the Whips first reaction biggrin.gif

Bet you and Iggy mum had a fun road trip, so nice she's been honoured with the position of Godmotherbiggrin.gif

We're home, intros have been done. My dogs were good but she's quite overwhelmed right now I think. She was fascinated with Pagan (my mare) I sat outside on the deck for ages with her on my lap hoping she'd get off and explore in her own time but it didn't happen. Everything is so new for her, she'd never heard magpies or kookaburras until now. I took her inside for a while and then went out but this time placed her on the ground. She's had a bit of a sniff, smelt and tasted her first horse turd, seen the chickens, who are just a bit too interested in her. She still hasn't done a wee and right now is asleep with Penny in one of the round beds.

So how was her first night Kirislin?

I'm betting she slept in the big bed ;)

You'll think I'm a hard hearted Hanna, I managed to not succumb to her cries, but it was very hard. I put her in a soft crate by my bed and she cried for about 15-20 minutes and then settled to the occasional whimper. Eventually went to sleep but cried a couple of times in the night, it might have even been in her sleep. :cry: I got her up once for a toilet break outside and she was a good girl and did her wees. I thought she might not want to go back to bed but she was really good and just snuggled back in.

She's had 3 chicken wing tips for brekky, her appetite is good! She wanted to play after brekky so I sat on the floor with her and some soft toys to have a game, but Puck kept bargearseing in and either stealing her toy or barking in her face. Early days. Iggy Mums present of this little shirt is most appropriate. It says "dont hate me because I'm beautiful

10232394284_5c47e1f0a0.jpg

Dont hate me because I'm Beautiful by kirislin, on Flickr

I can relate, Daisy Ninja. I wear one of those shirts too. :rofl::rofl:

If we hadn't already picked out her registered name I would have said to call her Daisy Ninja, I think it's really cute, especially when I remember how she brutally killed that little daisy. :laugh:

I can relate, Daisy Ninja. I wear one of those shirts too. :rofl::rofl:

If we hadn't already picked out her registered name I would have said to call her Daisy Ninja, I think it's really cute, especially when I remember how she brutally killed that little daisy. :laugh:

Maybe you could call her 'Daisy Ninja' at home instead!?!?!?!?! :thumbsup: :laugh: Love that name! :eek::rofl: I'd better start running now! :bolt:

Edited by iggy mum

Daisy Ninja does kinda suit her, doesn't it?

Poor Puck - has his nose out of joint over Mummy's new little friend, does he? Maybe when she's bigger, he can teach her the joys of playing in mud puddles... lol!

I want Penny snuggles photos...

T.

gotta watch those chooks, they're not afraid of her at all and I'm a bit scared they'll peck at her eyes. she's so innocent she has no idea what they're like, other than they taste good, but she doesn't know that's what she's been eating. :laugh: If they hurt her she'll find out! I'll be feeding them to her myself.

10257078304_b646af036f.jpg

IMG_5738dpptcr by kirislin, on Flickr