Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

Love all the pics Kirislin. They are growing fast now. Nothing nicer than watching puppies play, they seem to be able to find lots of things to do to fill in time. You won't know yourself when your little treasure is finally home.

Not long now, she'll be 8 weeks this Saturday, but I wont get her for another 2 weeks.

Here she is, my little Maneki Neko, my Lucky Cat.

9922529513_a2d82b5f85_z.jpg

5F6A8545t by kirislin, on Flickr

That is sooooo sweet! Gidget is just a big puppy herself, right?

Look at the chubby butt on Boy 1... lol!

T.

He's a big boy, looks like a ring in from another litter. The mum is Widget, although she started out her life being called Gidget.

Gee he is a big boy alright, he covers his other brother and his sister. TTs are always sitting on someone if they can get away with it.

Love the video of Widget playing with her kids, so lovely, she is really gentle with them too.

Yes, Widge is a wonderful mother and her biggest son is almost whippet sized. :eek: I love the photo of him squashing my baby girl, of all the photos I've taken I dont think I've seen them like that so I'm a bit envious. :laugh:

Here's my little live wire Marcus emailed me from yesterday.

28th Sept puppy play

and then helping Mummy with a spot of gardening.

A spot of gardening

yes T, he seems oblivious to the fact that he's squashing her. I've already got one of them here. This is my dopey 18kg Tag the whippet squashing Iggy Mums little boy Beau who probably weighs about 4.5kg and looks like his life might be flashing before his eyes :laugh:

6490775901_b4883c2df1.jpg

Iggy Pillow. by kirislin, on Flickr

Edited by Kirislin

I'm seeing them today and might take Feather whippet down to meet them. She's the one I'm just a bit concerned might be jealous and not know how to react to puppies. If I take her I'll also take a muzzle with me but hope I wont be needing it.

I haven't put photos up from the last few visits because I'd run out of room on my computer but I've made some room now so I'll be catching up over the next few days with more recent photos.

We decided the puppies need more time after their vaccinations so Feather didn't go to meet them yesterday.

These photos are from last week, I've got a bit of catching up to do.

Iggies are known for having teeth problems and Marcus is really good about exposing the pups to natural food so they'll get used to chewing and hopefully avoid many of those problems in later life. Here's their introduction to chicken carcasses.

10026905506_6c0f9fb203.jpg

5F6A8354dpptcr by kirislin, on Flickr

It always tastes better when it's stolen from someone else

10026952693_a7a5291b9a.jpg

5F6A8356dpptcr by kirislin, on Flickr

mmmmmm I'm a carnivore!

10026931023_92fc2f1e8e.jpg

5F6A8373dpptcr by kirislin, on Flickr

Sparky was very excited about his new food and wanted to show Daddy.

10026830326_47f688269e.jpg

5F6A8397dpptcr by kirislin, on Flickr

And share it with Daddy!

10026752025_819f6c094c.jpg

5F6A8399dpptcr by kirislin, on Flickr

While I was visiting yesterday a lovely family came to look at the big boy and were instantly smitten with him. Of course he did all the right things a puppy should when you're looking to buy one, he ran straight up to them and totally won them over so it looks like they've all got homes now.

Hero worship.

10032420515_213f10db7a_c.jpg

Hero Worship by kirislin, on Flickr

10032389016_82f08b156e_c.jpg

Yuck! Why does dirt have to taste like.......dirt? by kirislin, on Flickr

Edited by Kirislin