Bandannas Or Bibs For Newfies?

Shakti

Thank you for your help - the links worked so I will order through there. They look great and I love the logos! I couldn't find a working link to the Newf Club in Victoria though :(

I've just ordered two from a Facebook site: Droolicious 4 Paws Bibs and Biscuits. They're in the UK I think. Not cheap ($60 for both including p&h) but they are beautiful, check out the designs. And they can embroider anything you like on there. All the reviews I've read say the bibs are top quality too. Can't wait to receive mine :)

I never even thought of these being used for dogs. Can I ask here whether it is worth making these for dogs? I make water proof bandana bibs to order for special needs children, they are backed with either polarfleec or PUL(the same thing used to waterproof high end cloth nappies) and front of either flanelette or towelling. If they are something people would potentially be interested in I will add a couple more patterns to my range!

Haha Mish! I'm not telling my OH what these bibs are costing :o I've actually ordered one for Sumo my Saint, and one for his sister as a surprise :) They'll be benched next to each other at the Royal and I think these will look great. Plus hopefully it'll stop a few thousand of the "What's his name?" questions!

PUL is a breathable waterproof fabric that is used on cloth nappies, it doesn't get hot or sweat like plastic, I can attest to that through 8 years of nappying my children in it :)

If someone can give me an idea of the neck size range I'll work on something :)