Can I Find Out Attandance Or Even Number Sof A Breed Anywhere?

I want to go to a few shows as an observer this year but I am in a regional area so attending most shows will require quite a bit of travel. Just wondering if there is anywhere I can find out who will be attending or even just the number of dogs of a particular breed attending or do I have to just take my chances? If we were talking something quite common I would be happy to take my chances but bassets aren't a super common breed.

Edited by kelpiecuddles

Closest shows to you in the next few months will probably be Cooma, Canberra and Wollongong. I think theres a weekend full at Nowra at the end of September too.

Edited by Haredown Whippets

Join the Group "Australian Dog Show Breed Entry Numbers" on FB. It's got most of the NSW regional entry numbers on it the week before the shows.

Does this group show numbers for other states (SA) too?

Join the Group "Australian Dog Show Breed Entry Numbers" on FB. It's got most of the NSW regional entry numbers on it the week before the shows.

I've never seen SA number up there. The majority of posts are for NSW shows, the odd QLD and Vic one too.

The first SA breed numbers I've seen were put up last night for Marion. Saints are 2, 3, 3 for the weekend.

The first SA breed numbers I've seen were put up last night for Marion. Saints are 2, 3, 3 for the weekend.

Thankyou :) one of those is us :)