Murdered Pitbull Owner - Nsw -

Alyosha

This article and another I read said he ... was banned from keeping a dog.

Thanks for that info, Mel.

That article also said the dogs were found with the body. So they mustn't have challenged whoever did it. I wonder if the dogs knew him/them. Like an associate of the bloke.

Also didn't seem to have a grudge against the dogs.... left them unharmed. I agree with Mrs RB ... may have been about something else entirely.

One of the dogs was found alive but paralysed with his body :( such a strange and awful story all round. Very disturbing that an individual could be like this and the end result is awful too. It's very telling that an entire town won't talk.

I really wonder whose dogs they were too and when and how that dog became paralysed :(

A SUSPENDED jail sentence and $15k fines after conviction for three counts of GBH for setting his dogs on people. Sounds like those weren't his only offenses either. AND they let him keep the dogs! You gotta be kidding! If the legal system had given this bastard what he deserves, he'd still be alive today . . . in jail . . . but still breathing. Murder is wrong. But I can see why the townspeople might be protecting the murderer, if that's what is happening.

yes - taht should be the true story. How on earth was someone allowed to own dogs that he repeatedly used to attack people?

yes - taht should be the true story. How on earth was someone allowed to own dogs that he repeatedly used to attack people?

He wasn't allowed to have dogs, he had a court order banning him from owning them. Sounds like he possibly wasn't the most likely person to abide by rules and orders... And he had dogs anyway...