Snooza Dog Bed

fiveplusone

I wish they would do them in nicer designs, I don't want paw prints or harsh black and grey in a dog bed.

I want something that looks nice in my lounge and blends in, and doesn't show up white dally hair :laugh:

The dog sofa's in the states I saw looked awesome, too big to get in my case though.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they would do them in nicer designs, I don't want paw prints or harsh black and grey in a dog bed.

I want something that looks nice in my lounge and blends in, and doesn't show up white dally hair :laugh:

The dog sofa's in the states I saw looked awesome, too big to get in my case though.

They have lots of different designs. on the website there is an tag that says "good dog" and they have some great fabrics.

I am actually finding that the natural coloured mock lambswool isn't showing any hair at all and Hugo is the same colour as a dally (most people think he IS a dally!).

I really like this colour/design http://www.gooddog.net.au/sorrento/

Edited by fiveplusone

They have lots of different designs. on the website there is an tag that says "good dog" and they have some great fabrics.

I am actually finding that the natural coloured mock lambswool isn't showing any hair at all and Hugo is the same colour as a dally (most people think he IS a dally!).

I really like this colour/design http://www.gooddog.net.au/sorrento/

My aunt brought the Sorrento for her yellow lab, it looks great.

• 1 month later...

Righteo Fivers, you're in trouble...I've been enabled by you...and I'm sure its not the first time!

Since you started this thread, I've been eyeing off the Snooza beds but hadn't handed over any $ until today. I took Hector to the vet and they had the Good Dog Signature Beds in the waiting room. We now have two!

The boys are in love. They were so excited when I brought them home. How on earth do they know that funny shaped thing is for them? Very happy campers :)

Righteo Fivers, you're in trouble...I've been enabled by you...and I'm sure its not the first time!

Since you started this thread, I've been eyeing off the Snooza beds but hadn't handed over any $ until today. I took Hector to the vet and they had the Good Dog Signature Beds in the waiting room. We now have two!

The boys are in love. They were so excited when I brought them home. How on earth do they know that funny shaped thing is for them? Very happy campers :)

Lol, me enable? Never!