Bach Flower Remedies For Show Dogs

sas

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for show dog owners who have an interest in Bach Flower Remedies to trial some new formula's on their dogs.

For those not familiar with Flower Remedies you will probably be familiar with Rescue Remedy which contains a 5 flower formula.

Bach-Flower-Rescue-Remedy-Drops-9026-150-0.jpg

There are 38 individual essences in the Bach collection that can be custom blended for animals or people.

If interested, please e-mail [email protected], you will need to commit to a test of 3 weeks using 4 drops, 4 times per day. The dog you're treating needs to have an emotional area you would like to work on that is relevant to the show ring.

I'm just looking for 5 owners at this stage (1 dog per owner). No cost to you just a commitment to complete the test as per the instructions given. You also need to have an positive interest in Bach Flower treatments and be interested to use a blend yourself.

Edited by sas

It's great stuff. However I've found that you are better off taking the drops yourself and the dogs seem to do much better :laugh:

I believe that it works but it's more often the handlers that need the drops rather than the dogs.

So true, I usually like to do a blend for owner and dog :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to all those who participated and sorry to those we had to turn down, we had a really big response.

A lot of the trials are now over with some others coming to an end, we've had some really positive feedback on the custom formulations and will be continuing full 3 month trials with some of the testers.