Vet Bed Needed

DobieMum

Letting everybody know, I followed every bodies advice. I ordered and BPaid for it on the weekend, Angela rang me Sat arvo to tell me they didn't have one of the ones I ordered, so I told her to change it for what she recommended. My money went through Monday and they posted the same day, it was here in Brissy in Thurs post. Fantastic service and the product was exactly what I wanted!!

Can I ask a quick question, it's a little ot. I wanted to get a mat of some sort for mat work like in Leslie's, control unleashed. She uses mutt mats. Would this be a similar sort of thing?

My dogs don't mind lying on cold wet grass, though I wish they wouldn't. So it would be act as a 'place' for them to go and hopefully keep them a little drier at training etc.

Does anyone know anywhere I can get the old soft dry bed, used to only come in blue with blue backing, not hard bcking like stuff around today. Mine is giving up the ghost, only 20 years old!!

I've been looking for the old stuff I have too. It's about 15 years old and it's very thick blue and it did not have any backing on it. It was the best stuff ever, the new vet bed just isn't the same

I believe its still available in WA stockist

Edited by showdog

Has anyone used the vetbed gold for seniors? What's it like? Anyone know where to get it in Australia? TIAsmile.gif

I haven't tried the vetbed gold (couldn't see enough difference to make me want to cough up so much extra) but Petz Central down in Hobart were selling it. They've sinced closed down the web store but I think you can still email them orders

http://www.petzcentral.com.au/products/Vet-bed-Gold-%252d-White.html

Before they closed, I used to buy a fair bit from them and they were always really good. Their vetbed was pretty pricey (for the large amounts I need) so always got it from Peperoni instead.