Vet Bed Needed

DobieMum

I just ordered some from Peperone pet supplies. Have order some in the past from them , excellent service & very helpful :thumbsup:

Definitely agree with this. My last order didn't go through their system properly and the owner (I forget his name) took the time to call me up to apologise. Lovely man and excellent service :thumbsup:

They are going to get heaps of orders through today and go Huh?????

Hehehe I meant to order mine last week, but yep forgot. They have some fantastic new colours and designs. I had to get cow print - couldn't resist :)

Hehehe I meant to order mine last week, but yep forgot. They have some fantastic new colours and designs. I had to get cow print - couldn't resist :)

Enabler *fist shake*

Although maybe I did need some more anyway..

Can anyone recommend where to get Vet Bed from, I'm probably needing about 7 meters.

Does anyone know anywhere I can get the old soft dry bed, used to only come in blue with blue backing, not hard bcking like stuff around today. Mine is giving up the ghost, only 20 years old!!

Can anyone recommend where to get Vet Bed from, I'm probably needing about 7 meters.

Does anyone know anywhere I can get the old soft dry bed, used to only come in blue with blue backing, not hard bcking like stuff around today. Mine is giving up the ghost, only 20 years old!!

I have only seen the green and rubber backed, but I have only had mine around 5 years :)

Enabler *fist shake*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe I should ask for commission :)

My green backed vet bed isn't hard at all, but it's only a few years old.

My green backed vet bed isn't hard at all, but it's only a few years old.

It is quite hard until you give it a few washes then it softens up :)

Enabler *fist shake*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe I should ask for commission :)

Ordered myself some of the charcoal with grey swirls :D We're having a really awful winter down here- half the house is draped in vetbed so that no hound need ever have a cold bum.

I've been looking for the old stuff I have too. It's about 15 years old and it's very thick blue and it did not have any backing on it. It was the best stuff ever, the new vet bed just isn't the same

Enabler is the word!

What's the difference between the greenbacked and rubber backed? I take it rubber would be harder?

I'm looking for something to put underneath the dogs soft beds and reduce condensation (cold tiles).

Also, is it something I could cut to shape myself to fit into their beds to create extra padding?

Enabler is the word!

What's the difference between the greenbacked and rubber backed? I take it rubber would be harder?

I'm looking for something to put underneath the dogs soft beds and reduce condensation (cold tiles).

Also, is it something I could cut to shape myself to fit into their beds to create extra padding?

The rubber backed is good for gripping on floors and leather couches but washing does wreck the backing, just washed heaps of it today and lots of rubber in the bottom of the washing machine - warm/cold wash, not hot. One of mine also used to turn the bedding over and scratch the crap out of the rubber so doesn't suit all dogs. It cuts easily with a stanley knife (turn it over and cut the backing).

I mainly use the rubber backed under the dogs beds to stop slipping and keep their beds warmer.