Clean Run Order

bugger I only just received an order from them (including the postage) last week - always the way.

I have a petstock one that is very similar to that biscuit buddy but it clips on with a clip like what is on a lead. It was a promotional thing from them - maybe she could go and ask if they still have them??

If you order the stick in the ground poles and some small jump cups you get jumps and weavers. I ordered them when they had store-wide free shipping 18 months ago, but even with postage they are cheaper than a lot of the stuff around.

If you order the stick in the ground poles and some small jump cups you get jumps and weavers. I ordered them when they had store-wide free shipping 18 months ago, but even with postage they are cheaper than a lot of the stuff around.

Yes, that's what I did - I bought enough uprights, jump cups and cross bars for a double box plus the screw in the ground weaving poles. The uprights can be used as a set of 6 weaves with some jumps instead. I bought the equipment bag also just so I can throw everything in the car. Perfect!

I found with Clean Run, that if you contact them they will often reduce the postage to a reasonable amount. But in the meantime, I have one of those Biscuit Buddies from Clean Run, that I don't use, & have probably used it once, or twice to carry a ball in. Only difference is that it is blue.. not sure what the postage would be to Vic from NSW, but if she wanted it, she could have it for $13 including postage. If that's any help :)

Good idea about the hurdles! I managed to find some hurdles in a pet store that my friend works at, so she is staff discounting them down for me :thumbsup: They aren't flash, but are light and portable which is what I need so I can walk them down to the park lol

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how long Clean Run order generally takes to get delivered? I ordered a couple of things on the 20th June and they left the US last Monday on the 24th which is where the tracking ended.

Would have thought 4 days would have been plenty of time to get to metro Melb once the order got to OZ but I might be a little impatient.

I placed an order on the 20th that left the US on the 24th too and I haven't seen mine yet. Typically they have taken 7-10 working days from time of order to arrive to me in the past so I am hopeful it will arrive this week. But in another clean run thread some people waited over a month to receive theirs from memory :(

efs

Edited by Gertrude139

Does anyone know how long Clean Run order generally takes to get delivered? I ordered a couple of things on the 20th June and they left the US last Monday on the 24th which is where the tracking ended.

Would have thought 4 days would have been plenty of time to get to metro Melb once the order got to OZ but I might be a little impatient.

The tracking will update once it scans through Australia, and then it's in the hands of Aus Post so the time it takes is anyones guess!