How To Help When You Can't Foster?

I don't foster anymore as I have two greyhounds of my own now but I am still very much involved in greyhound rescue by doing transports, spotting on Gumtree and pounds and passing them on to an Australia wide greyhound facebook site. I collect blankets and towels from op-shops and am sending this lot out to country pounds 700km away from me through generous people that are travelling that way. I buy small dog coats from op-shops and garage sales and post them down to small dog rescues in Sydney. I fundraise for Greyhound Haven Tasmania with the help of a friend who handknits snoods for greys, whippets and Iggies and we sell them online. I held a barefoot bowls day at my local bowling club last month which was a fun day out and raised much needed funds for greyhound rescue. None of these things cost me anything really, a bit of postage or petrol for transports but I love doing it and keeps me involved in rescue which I am passionate about. There are many ways to help and every little bit counts :)

Edited by stans mum