Urgent Rescue Required

A friend's parents have separated and neither can look after the 9 year old toy poodle who is a diabetic. She is 9 years old and requires daily injections, he would take her himself but he is not allowed to have pets at his house.

If you know of a reputable rescue organisation that will ensure the dog has the proper care and feeding regime please let me know ASAP

can you SMS me on 0401389863

the dog is in Geelong

Diabetes would have to be one of the hardest conditions to deal with, like people you have to monitor the dog's every mouthful and so on. It requires huge commitment. I hope there's a real poodle lover out there who can cope with all that and have the time and dedication, poor little mite.

Diabetes would have to be one of the hardest conditions to deal with, like people you have to monitor the dog's every mouthful and so on. It requires huge commitment. I hope there's a real poodle lover out there who can cope with all that and have the time and dedication, poor little mite.

Whilst it can be difficult to adjust to at first it gets easier as time goes on.

Perrin has had diabetes for the last few years and yes it took time to get used to twice a day injections (mostly because i'm squeemish) but after awhile it just becomes part of the normal daily routine.

Whilst it can be difficult to adjust to at first it gets easier as time goes on.

Perrin has had diabetes for the last few years and yes it took time to get used to twice a day injections (mostly because i'm squeemish) but after awhile it just becomes part of the normal daily routine.

Yes, that's true. Just becomes part of everyday life. Sure it can be stressful because you care for the pet, but that's just the way the cards fall.

I am sure this little girl will find someone committed to her.

Good luck, Nekhbet, and thank you for caring.