Please Delete

I keep hearing pretty poor things about this group however was most amused when I (NSW Great Dane Rescue) was sent a request to save a Dane/Dane x in a QLD Pound. Well to start with QLD is not my area and the photo I was sent wasn't a Dane or even Dane like, it was most likely your typical Bull Arab type breed which I notified the Pound Rounds Representative of which as well as other things stated...

"Yes you are the height of morality and ethics - prepared to see a dog die because he does not look enough like a Great Dane. We bow down to you oh merciful one lol"

"You discriminate against a dog who is a cross breed (furthermore you are not an expert) and you resent others who try to help where you would otherwise turn a blind eye because they're not pure blood".

"I'd probably cringe at your adoption fees. The difference is we're not on it for profit. Now if you'll excuse me I'm at work so I will not liaise with you further".

Seriously, I mean seriously?! LOL

We do actually have a program for Dane x's and any other cross breed, it's called our 'And Friends Program', we're also a registered Not for Profit Group, and we have low adoption fees, charge less when vet work is already done and sometimes don't charge at all.

I have to say, there is one thing that highly irritates me and that is 'some' all breeds rescue groups attack breed specific groups for not saving breed crosses or something someone believes is a specific breed x.

Anyway, more a vent than anything.

Edited by sas

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah I see!

Well I should go kill myself now apparently anyway....

"You can go kill yourself. You are probably an overweight ugly hairy chinned lonely twat who is unemployed and has time to write this shit. Seriously go and die"

Ah I see!

"You can go kill yourself. You are probably an overweight ugly hairy chinned lonely twat who is unemployed and has time to write this shit. Seriously go and die"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Edited by Lollipup

Ah I see!

Was that from a pound rounds employee? Cyber bullying is a criminal offence ya know :)

Yep!

Krystal Bellamy

Ah I see!

Was that from a pound rounds employee? Cyber bullying is a criminal offence ya know :)

Dear Pound Rounds,

Thank you for your application to join "Online dating 'r' us" (our motto: "there is no pot so crooked it cannot find a lid"). We guarantee to find you the perfect match or we flush your fee into the garbage disposal. Luckily that won't be necessary today. Now, have you got a pen and paper ready? Good. Please contact The Animal Rehoming Service. We found that using our advanced psychological algorithms and an old pencil and edge of an envelope you two have received a 98% correlation in customer relations; reputation management; communication skills and batshit crazy behaviour unprovoked. We hope you will have many happy years together.

Yours sincerely

Ah I see!

Edited by Aphra

Yep!

Krystal Bellamy

Ah I see!

Hope you screen capped that

Ah I see!

Pot, meet kettle.

Ah I see!

rofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gif

Sounds like the same ones who were going at me.

Ah I see!

Pot, meet kettle.

LOL, well I'm 58 kilos, work full time and am also studying. I haven't yet had a hairy chin but I'm sure in about 20 years it will happen.

Are they on Petrescue, I'd be sending that email to Shel.

Perhaps someone (who isn't banned already) might like to put it on their Facebook page as a demonstration of how they like to behave when they don't get their own way.

Don't let pathetic morons who haven't got the first clue about rescue or dogs get you down! I'd laugh but it isn't remotely funny. :mad

Are they on Petrescue, I'd be sending that email to Shel.

Perhaps someone (who isn't banned already) might like to put it on their Facebook page as a demonstration of how they like to behave when they don't get their own way.

Don't let pathetic morons who haven't got the first clue about rescue or dogs get you down! I'd laugh but it isn't remotely funny. :mad

Not upset by them...amused by how they behave!

Ah I see!

Pot, meet kettle.

LOL, well I'm 58 kilos, work full time and am also studying. I haven't yet had a hairy chin but I'm sure in about 20 years it will happen.

You can get wax for that anyway :rofl: