Are There Any Rally-o Trials Coming Up In Adelaide

I've posted about this before - but still can't find any reference to the Rally-O stuff in the schedules I'm looking at on the DogsSA website

Can anyone help point me in the right direction? I'm not sure if we're ready for it yet, but we'd be getting close. I'd like to watch a trial so I can better judge where we're up to.

Lots in the current journal Zug Zug -

Almost all the upcoming obedience trials have a Rally-O trial scheduled alongside and Dover Gardens has a double Rally-O trial coming up as well.

http://www.dogobedie...lendar2013.html

You can download an obedience and rally-o calendar. However these are the ones that appear in the May DogsSA mag:

26 May - Gawler (Rally only and obedience mock trial)

15 June - Noarlunga (obedience and rally)

16 June - Dover Gardens (double rally)

22 June - Munno Para (obedience and rally)

7 July - Port Adelaide (obedience and rally)

Edited by ness

That's great - thanks very much!!!

My membership must have lapsed - I don't have the current journal. I have obviously been looking in all the wrong places online.

The Gawler trial sounds perfect. I'll put that in the calendar and bring him down for a look around.

I'm honestly not sure if we're ready yet, but time to have a look and start getting him used to a trial environment and routine.

Edited by Zug Zug

Sorry Zug Zug should clear up the Gawler one - the Rally is a proper trial (entries closed yesterday) the obedience is a mock trial for CCD/Novice/Open at $5 pay on the day.

Yeah I noticed that but that's ok. We really just need to look around, sit down with him in the crate, and me watch the ring with the rule book in front of me. I've never seen a Rally-o trial, and I'm also not sure how he'll react to all the excitement. His reaction to agility was WAY over the top, and I'm hoping he's more calm in a rally environment (as he is at obedience).

But I won't know until we get there. So it genuinely is just for a look at this stage.