Doggy Rain Coats

Raya

I've has this thread before and asked for sites you may know of to buy water proof coats, I have a polarfleece warm coat but wanted a water proof one to go over the top when its raining, someone told me to look at The Wolfs Den which has the perfect coat BUT after a number of emails and text messages to her mobile she said she was at a dog show and is back end of April I still have had no reply so am giving up on them :( so with winter coming (although the past few days have been warm) I am wanting to find a rain coat so I can still go for our walks when its wet, all the dog coats I have found have lining and as I said above I already have great polarfleece warm coats they are just not water proof so I'm looking for a unlined rain coat to put over top on wet days/nights, does anyone know of any? :)

I've has this thread before and asked for sites you may know of to buy water proof coats, I have a polarfleece warm coat but wanted a water proof one to go over the top when its raining, someone told me to look at The Wolfs Den which has the perfect coat BUT after a number of emails and text messages to her mobile she said she was at a dog show and is back end of April I still have had no reply so am giving up on them :( so with winter coming (although the past few days have been warm) I am wanting to find a rain coat so I can still go for our walks when its wet, all the dog coats I have found have lining and as I said above I already have great polarfleece warm coats they are just not water proof so I'm looking for a unlined rain coat to put over top on wet days/nights, does anyone know of any? :)

Here's some - http://www.surfpet.com/shop/category/dog-clothing/dog-raincoats/