Frogg Toggs Wet Weather Gear

sheena

I love the name! I got a fantastic and very lightweight jacket from Anaconda (on special) which is a bit longer so your bum stays dry if you have to sit on anything wet! Hood also comes off if you just need a wind breaker rather than raincoat type thing. I love technology - still remember having to wear a bright yellow plastic raincoat with separate, elasticised hat as a kid on wet school days!

I love the name! I got a fantastic and very lightweight jacket from Anaconda (on special) which is a bit longer so your bum stays dry if you have to sit on anything wet! Hood also comes off if you just need a wind breaker rather than raincoat type thing. I love technology - still remember having to wear a bright yellow plastic raincoat with separate, elasticised hat as a kid on wet school days!

Now the kids don't bother & just get wet :laugh:

Are the pants any good? I purchased a cheap pair of waterproof pants off there on free shipping, and they were not that great, I would like something decent for the upcoming soggy tracking and agilityseason :D

Are the pants any good? I purchased a cheap pair of waterproof pants off there on free shipping, and they were not that great, I would like something decent for the upcoming soggy tracking and agilityseason :D

We bought the dearer ones that they have & are very happy with them. Hubby even wears his fishing or around the farm on wet days.