Jeep Ad

Daxilly

I don't think the humping thing is all that funny either but I just think to teach a dog to do that on command would be very difficult. Some entire boys you are forever rousing on them not to.

The scooting along the ground, weeing on the mans leg etc when you have a pretty perfectly behaved dog, very funny. And the little poodle hiding his face so he doesn't have to look. Only noticed him last night. Classic :)

I dont think she's really trained him to wee on the mans leg. She's trained him to stand beside the man and raise his leg, the rest is editing and sound effects, (trickling).

Yes, sounds more like a tap running :laugh:

Is it Flynn liftng his leg? I've seen one of her girls do the trick and thought it didn't look like Flynn but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me?

The dog humping is Jinx, Flynn had a stand in :laugh:

aha! I thought it might not be Flynn. The close up you see of the dog (Flynn I think) where just the dogs head and his paw on the man are visible, and he's supposedly humping, is I think, again just editing, that dog isn't humping, he's just standing on his hind legs and is being wobbled to make it look like he's humping.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh heavens no ! LOL Flynn wouldn't dare stoop to that low level :laugh: And yes the scooting his butt is hilarious. Even if his butt isn't quite on the ground, the action is perfect. cute alright :)

Edited by BC Crazy

I don't think the humping thing is all that funny either but I just think to teach a dog to do that on command would be very difficult. Some entire boys you are forever rousing on them not to.

The scooting along the ground, weeing on the mans leg etc when you have a pretty perfectly behaved dog, very funny. And the little poodle hiding his face so he doesn't have to look. Only noticed him last night. Classic :)

I dont think she's really trained him to wee on the mans leg. She's trained him to stand beside the man and raise his leg, the rest is editing and sound effects, (trickling).

Yes, sounds more like a tap running :laugh:

Is it Flynn liftng his leg? I've seen one of her girls do the trick and thought it didn't look like Flynn but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me?

The dog humping is Jinx, Flynn had a stand in :laugh:

Glad I'm not the only one with with a little girl that humps :laugh: My girl does it after a game, when she is really excited. Not on Sonny or anybody but just in the air :o