Profesional Groomer ?

Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone could recommend a really good groomer on the Central Coast. It's for my mum's little elderly SWF as her usual groomer has moved.

Preferably around the Woy Woy to Gosford area? Thanks in advance :)

A friend of mine works for Gosford Groomers but works out of Petstock at Erina. I have never used a groomer but I know her as she is a foster carer for greyhound rescue. She has groomed and shown Lowchens for many years.

Her name is Karen Francis

Petstock Erina

312 The Entrance Rd Erina. 43674066.

Edited by stans mum

Thanks stans mum. With some of the horror stories I have read on here about careless groomer's :( I just wanted to find one for mum's boy that could be trusted. I

will pass on those details. Much appreciated :)

I found this one called Hill Top k9 grooming at Point Claire that had rave reviews. Maybe that might be another option for her as it is closer to Ettalong where she lives.

Wonder if anyone has heard anything about them???

I went to Erina high school sm :) & thanks for your trouble.

Oooo you would know a lot of my friends! We are the same vintage and everyone went to Erina high before Terrigal was built :)

Thanks stans mum. With some of the horror stories I have read on here about careless groomer's :( I just wanted to find one for mum's boy that could be trusted. I

will pass on those details. Much appreciated :)

I found this one called Hill Top k9 grooming at Point Claire that had rave reviews. Maybe that might be another option for her as it is closer to Ettalong where she lives.

Wonder if anyone has heard anything about them???

Connie from Hill Top gets the :thumbsup:

Seems like Connie is the groomer that mum was currently using. Sorry mum & I got our wires crossed. Mum is getting old poor love. Apparently she has been unable to contact her for some time now. Maybe on hols?? But mum is under the impression she has moved ? Hope not cause mum just loves her.

Edited by BC Crazy