Give Away To A Good Home!

BCNut

Hi all

I have a set of fast red dog booties that were only worn once by my young man. Originally got them to stop him skidding everywhere on my timber floor but as time went on he seems to have found some balance :) They are 5.5cm across and about 7cm long so they suit a small male border collie or decent size female as a guide. They are stamped size 5. Good quality ones from a shop here at Harbour Town, I think they were about $50 new.

Happy for drop off within reason around Adelaide area/metro fringe/some country towns (I get around!) Or if you're interstate happy to post if you fix me up for postage, they don't weight much.

Thought i'd put them up here (before they get chucked - having a clean out), hopefully save someone some money - don't know where else I could donate them?

Cheers!

post-45826-0-64512400-1367301753_thumb.jpg

post-45826-0-93703800-1367301760_thumb.jpg

BCnut, if they are still available would you be willing to post them to a rescue if I pay for the postage? I know they have had dogs with paw/hip issues from time to time and have had foster carers looking for boots. I will transfer the money for postage and send the rescue's address via pm if you are happy with this?

when I saw the title I thought I was at work, with people offloading their pets..was such a lovely relief seeing it was booties...mind you, should have known that nobody would be brave(!) enough to come on here and 'give away' a dog!!

BCNut, just wanted to say thanks so much, I had a message to say the boots have arrived at the rescue. Your refusal to except postage was very generous. As I said I will post a photo when they are put to use. :flower:

Woohoo! How exciting :) Glad to hear they arrived in one piece!

I'm not sure if you've used booties before but just in case you haven't the lady at the shop said just put the front ones on to start with until they are used to them, then add the back ones in :) And be prepared to hold your giggles in as the moon walking ensues :rofl: It's so cute

So we had a Shar Pei Picnic today and Ams took the boots to try them for size on some of the Pei, and to let the foster carers know they are available if anyone has a need. They will be perfect! The girl modelling them has some missing toes and wears her own boots so it was a good chance to try them. Thanks BCNut for your kindness, and thanks Cassie for modelling for us.

post-35855-0-93661000-1368262339_thumb.jpg