Italian Festival, Ettalong Beach

zoiboy

I am proud to say that Freya and Grif went to the Italian Festival last weekend

and were the PERFECT ambassador's for the festival and their breed. Not only were

they FANTASTIC with the public they come home and look after their horse as well.

I do have permission from the parents of the small girls to use the photo.

post-4782-0-11701000-1366841608_thumb.jpg

post-4782-0-99550600-1366841734_thumb.jpg

Edited by zoiboy

Thanks Espinay, it was a lovely weekend (even if it did rain cats and dogs all day saturday)

and the pups had a nice time shmoozing, especially, Grifone who rather enjoyed meetin this

daxie, another Maremma who was a local (and was on tv with us).

For me it's all about talking urbanites out of owning a PMA. Grif's over all size helps :rofl:

Oh and it was a reat op to speak with a local politition aout that white paper. I tell you that has been a well kept secret.

post-4782-0-18341100-1366844689_thumb.jpg

Edited by zoiboy

Oh it's lovely to see how happy and relaxed they are :)

Do you know if there were any Spinone there?

No Spinone or Lagotto Romagnolo or for that matter any Neo's either.

I do not know if any were invited either. I have suggested it in past

years.

The Pastore Maremmano Abruzzese have been invited each year and we have

always been happy to attend.

This photo is the most magnificant Aust CH Abruzzo (imp ita) and his

son Cesco at the first festival.

post-4782-0-44878400-1366869420_thumb.jpg

I didn't even know we had an Italian Festival here on the coast zoiboy and I've been here close to 40 years! I would love to have come over to Ettalong and have a look although Saturday was torrential. Your dogs are gorgeous, you have every right to be proud as punch :thumbsup: Is this on every year?

I didn't even know we had an Italian Festival here on the coast zoiboy and I've been here close to 40 years! I would love to have come over to Ettalong and have a look although Saturday was torrential. Your dogs are gorgeous, you have every right to be proud as punch :thumbsup: Is this on every year?

AWWWWW Thanks, I am pretty fond of the guys and do quite enjoy the festival weekend with them. Saturday was wet

and we all hid under cover as much as possible. It was quite busy really in spite of the weather.

The fesitval is on every year in April, I had to send one of my dogs with our friend Pamela last year as I was home

holding Freya's paw while she looked for all the world like she was going to give birth any min.

Anyway the festival was advertised on 2go and a newcastle station as well as nbn. Perhaps I can put a thread about it up here as well next year?

AWWWWW Thanks, I am pretty fond of the guys and do quite enjoy the festival weekend with them. Saturday was wet

and we all hid under cover as much as possible. It was quite busy really in spite of the weather.

The fesitval is on every year in April, I had to send one of my dogs with our friend Pamela last year as I was home

holding Freya's paw while she looked for all the world like she was going to give birth any min.

Anyway the festival was advertised on 2go and a newcastle station as well as nbn. Perhaps I can put a thread about it up here as well next year?

Well there you go I don't listen to 2GO so I would love a reminder next year :) I think we should promote it big time next year so more coasties know about it, we'll see what we can do :)

Well there you go I don't listen to 2GO so I would love a reminder next year :) I think we should promote it big time next year so more coasties know about it, we'll see what we can do :)

I don't much either and after actually manageing to be *in the wrong place at the right time* and seeing sarha king, I will not listen again :)). Her daughter is in need of good dog manners, falling on strange dogs to cuddle is not wise

and when it was very kindly pointed out that she should ask permission we were advised, she is used to big dogs. I think that both sarha and her daughter need better manners. THat was the only bad moment at all tho.

I will let you know next year when it's on.