Not All Large Dogs Are Bad

Raya

Been reading some threads about large dog breeds being bad..... :whiteflag: not going to name breeds and I'm not pointing at threads so please dont shoot me down :scared: just wanted to say that in my opinion its in 'most' case's the owner of dogs that dont train them or dont give the dog proper socialization as a puppy...we have dogs in our area that live in their back yards 24/7 and almost take the fence off when you walk past :mad so cant always blame the dog....anyway I just wanted to share my 'Amstaff' and poodle and cats that live together with NO problems, even out on walks they are well behaved dogs..... I'll only post afew pics or I wont stop :laugh:

This pic you can see my Amstaff eating raw meat (so its not made her want blood as some think :laugh: ) with one of our cats that always shares her dinner... click on pic for a closer look :)

post-40151-0-78525300-1366517453_thumb.jpg

And here sleeping with my poodle..

post-40151-0-78699900-1366517507_thumb.jpg

I just wanted to say that.... 'All dogs deserve a home but not All homes deserve a dog'

Awe lovely photos.

I have a big boy here (about 27kg) who loves all other dogs, especially puppies and little dogs. He even likes cats when he sees them at the vets or the neighbours cat comes over and eats his dinner (he will sit back and watch it)..

In saying that, as a human, I don't like everyone I meet - so why should we expect our dogs to do so?

Sadly it is the irresponsible owners who make it hard..

Guest Clover

These threads have been done to death, same with the little dog people saying that not all little dogs are ankle biters. It's all in the way they are raised and handled.

These threads have been done to death, same with the little dog people saying that not all little dogs are ankle biters. It's all in the way they are raised and handled.

And bred - genetics influences behaviour

Guest Clover

And bred - genetics influences behaviour

Yes that as well. All common knowledge that some people over look.