Not Dogs

Sorry, but I think you are stuck with them :laugh: You are obviously very fond of them, I hope you find a way around it - it seems like you would prefer to keep them than rehome them. The dog door does sound like a good option. I hope you manage to outsmart them. I know how frustrating they can be in their neediness and social habits. Ive given up on the poo everywhere but have managed to keep it to a minimum near the house by not having any social points (water buckets) near the house.

I would definitely contact Pam at Edgar's Mission if you still need to rehome them. I

volunteer out there and all the animals live in paradise.

:offtopic::offtopic: I hope you don't mind, Rascal, but I had to respond to this.

I am so in awe of that place and Pam, I was tempted to fly down to Melbourne simply because of their function on 13th.

I am Best Buddy to a sheep.

I hope to visiting Melbourne later this year and they are definitely on my list of places to go.

At one stage I was looking (via the internet) at places to buy in the region so I could live nearby and volunteer. Couldn't find any - LOL.

Thank you LouBon if things don't work out I will let you know.

I hope we don't have to rehome them, they are very entertaining to have around and the kids love giving them pats and treats. Most mornings my six year old daughter goes out and gives them their breaky.

Thank you LouBon if things don't work out I will let you know.

I hope we don't have to rehome them, they are very entertaining to have around and the kids love giving them pats and treats. Most mornings my six year old daughter goes out and gives them their breaky.

I think that would be any amount of inconvenience LOL having your girl out doing something like that instead of lying in bed or slouching in front of TV :thumbsup::thumbsup: