Update :)

Remarkabull

For those that have answered some of my questions recently about pregnant bitches I just wanted to let you know that Simi had pups last night. She had 9 total, 2 were stillborn. She is doing really well and so are remaining 7 pups.

She was around 5 days early but all pups are healthy and suckling well and range from 250-450 grams.

Thanks for all your help :)

Ill have to get my OH to help with pics as I'm on iPad and don't know how to do it unless on computer.

Everyone is doing well, although mum is still panting heavily. I got a vet to check her out and here are no more puppies in there and her temp is normal but she does have a higher than normal heart rate ATM but vet said not to worry at this stage and just keep an eye on her.

Hubby got ice cream from shops and she loved her little bit. It's pretty warm up here but its going into the dry so temp is not too bad. We normally have the A/C going at night to help get a good nights sleep but I don't want the pups to get cold. I have our windows open and ceiling fans going.