Sled Dog Racing Season Starting..

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up my scooter, such a good score for $22! Had a little run with Elsie, she loved it and went quick! So going to get her NZFSS number so she can start earning points towards sledding titles! (can't earn points in Bikejor)

Also, was playing around and stirring her up, then started counting backwards from 5 (which she only hears at sledding) and she lost the plot and started barking at me! She loves sledding! :D

from goldseekers this last weekend... it's just so tragic, brings a tear to my eye...

It's been pointed out, I should mention, Leia, the English pointer, is named after Princess leia from star wars....

Edited by paddles

• 2 weeks later...

YES!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the tip to try here DiscoDobe, one of these scooters is just what I need. ( and the harness. )

Now to check out ebay. Where is the best place is Auss to get a harness please peeps? I won't have to be out on the road.

edited 'cos sticky keys

Edited by moosmum

YES!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the tip to try here DiscoDobe, one of these scooters is just what I need. ( and the harness. )

Now to check out ebay. Where is the best place is Auss to get a harness please peeps? I won't have to be out on the road.

edited 'cos sticky keys

Windchill does the custom made ones.

What kind of dog are you sizing?

I'll be there, but to be brutally honest, you would have to grab me, shake me, and say, I'm from dogz online... before I paid attention, I'm usually in my own little world at races...

:laugh: I'm pretty sure your dog went out right behind us day 1 of undera :)

I'll be there, but to be brutally honest, you would have to grab me, shake me, and say, I'm from dogz online... before I paid attention, I'm usually in my own little world at races...

:laugh: I'm pretty sure your dog went out right behind us day 1 of undera :)

My point exactly.... same at obedience trials, you need to beat it into my head.. I live in my own little world, they like me in there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBKnv2Q0nfY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUW7cAY7ba4L7jayIcgovXpw

Edited by paddles

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

What a great weekend it was at Dinner Plain. The dogs were just brilliant:) - and even Mother Nature put on a show!

But, on a sadder note, just wondering if any of you know how the guy is who was involved in the accident on Sunday? The whole thing happened in front of us and I actually have it on my video. I hope he is ok.

Apart from that it looked as if everyone had a ball.