Reflections

sheena

I was trying to get a shot of my BC guy when he jumps off the jetty on the dam, just as he touches the water. Missed that but got this one. I have turned it around a few times & now have to look twice to see it it is the right way up. What do you think :laugh:

IMG_2613-Copy_zpsd7342947.jpg

:thumbsup: Correct...it is upside down :) This is the shot as he was taking off, unfortunately I missed the one in between. But will try again tomorrow if its not windy. I only get one go at it, as soon as he hits the water, reflections are all gone :(

IMG_2611-Copy_zps0e6052a3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys...I hope I am not boring you with these...but I am having fun trying to get that illusive shot. There was a slight breeze blowing this morning unfortunately. Go Cricket, Go..... :thumbsup:

IMG_2838-Copy-reflections_zps2714868c.jpg

Who said that dogs can't fly :laugh:

Edited by sheena

this one is my favourite

Sorry guys...I hope I am not boring you with these...but I am having fun trying to get that illusive shot. There was a slight breeze blowing this morning unfortunately. Go Cricket, Go..... :thumbsup:

IMG_2838-Copy-reflections_zps2714868c.jpg

Who said that dogs can't fly :laugh:

Does your camera have a burst mode? That would probably help you capture the exact image you're after.

I've got it on burst mode, but maybe because the light is not real bright early in the morning, it is not bursting quick enough. If we leave it till the sun gets right up, then the wind gets up & spoils the reflections, so it is just a case of keep on trying.