K9 Noseworks - Expressions Of Interest In Albury Area

Hi everyone!

Not sure if you've heard about K9 Noseworks but here is a link. My link

I have been speaking with a lady for a few months who is currently over in the US but will be back here permanently at the end of the year. She will be running K9 Noseworks classes in Sydney and possibly Melbourne and has said that if there is sufficient interest she would also come to Albury and run an information day as I've been so keen on it.

Please let me know if you're interested so that I can give her an idea of numbers and let any others that you think might be interested know about it. :thumbsup:

This is, apparently, a great sport for dogs who are not dog social as they don't have to work alongside other dogs. I've heard lots about it as Fauves tend to do it a bit in the US with success so thought it would be something fun to do if it ever came here. Everything I've seen and heard has been very positive.

Hi everyone!

Not sure if you've heard about K9 Noseworks but here is a link. My link

I have been speaking with a lady for a few months who is currently over in the US but will be back here permanently at the end of the year. She will be running K9 Noseworks classes in Sydney and possibly Melbourne and has said that if there is sufficient interest she would also come to Albury and run an information day as I've been so keen on it.

Please let me know if you're interested so that I can give her an idea of numbers and let any others that you think might be interested know about it. :thumbsup:

This is, apparently, a great sport for dogs who are not dog social as they don't have to work alongside other dogs. I've heard lots about it as Fauves tend to do it a bit in the US with success so thought it would be something fun to do if it ever came here. Everything I've seen and heard has been very positive.

I'd be interested in the classes in Melbourne, and I'm sure some of my friends would too. Do you have any more details?

These are the people to contact [email protected] or [email protected]. Marion is already running classes in Sydney as I understand it. Jenn will be here in July/August to do information nights and then permanently back here in November. She will be a fully qualified Nose Works Instructor by the end of June - she is currently an Associate Nose Works Instructor.

For all those interested in Melbourne classes can you please send me a PM or email to [email protected] and tell me which part of the city you are in. The person Trisven13 is in contact with about this is one of my best friends and she and I have been trying in the last 2 days to hatch a plan about Melbourne classes but I have been busy selling my house! So now that is done I'll try to get something in the works!!

These are the people to contact [email protected] or [email protected]. Marion is already running classes in Sydney as I understand it. Jenn will be here in July/August to do information nights and then permanently back here in November. She will be a fully qualified Nose Works Instructor by the end of June - she is currently an Associate Nose Works Instructor.

When you say be here is that Melbourne or Albury area?