Roundup Vs Amstaff

Gorilla

Thanks alot Guys.

Yeah, he he is a good looking boy!!

He is all good, still playful and happy!!

One thing to note, you know..he never barks! He is quite scared of little things. Like if his food bowl moves on the concrete he will be scared and wont touch his food. Only if i put a mat under it he will be ok with it.

At the dog park the other day, with his heavy breathing a little Maltese terrier snapped at him...he took off leg between tail lol! Dont know if its because he is still young (16 months.)

A couple years back I was looking into the safety of using glyphosate. Found the actual trial results. They fed a bunch of beagles straight glyphosate at absurd doses over several weeks and got no immediate effect and some possible organic (kidney?) problems from long term high dose exposure. There are people who seem to enjoy making mountains of molehills...and probably some mountains that have been made into molehills for wont of attention.

Glad your boy is ok.

He's a lovely looking lad. I'd be following the instructions on the bottle which I think would read something like:

"KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS". In future. Clearly a fun type of kid.