Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

Wait so what was the go with the cows? Why were they being killed? Or did Mark need some steak for the next MAS bbq? I'm so confused, were the police there to stop him? :confused:

Nah he just put on his superman cape and ran in to save the day.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I keep forgetting not everyone gets sent crap from his page. Some cows escaped. A calf was hit by a car earlier in the day and had died. Mark decided to step in, claimed cows were on the road. Calls for help, the usual, followed by what a hero Mark is. His wife posted many times that STAR Force were there and wanted to shoot the cows, but Mark said no, he wandered into the bush with just a rope and his dreams that he alone can save the day. STAR Force are used in sieges and major incidents BTW. Someone who works for the police came on and said STAR Force weren't there, just 4 police officers. Story then changes to STAR Force were definitely called but they never turned up. Cue praise for Mark.

Wow ok I think I get it now. One question though: What was he going to do with a ROPE when face with presumably unhandled, adult cattle, possibly in a state of upset? I mean, other than getting himself trampled

I assume he takes some crack before bed time and then dreams up the adventures he will post about on fb the next day. I bet he hides in the garage when he calls his wife with these "updates", pretending to be out and about. I sincerely hope he is uninvited from that BSL thing

Will be watching this one for more info. Anyone have any ideas?

RSPCA Adelaide Hills raid

ETA .... I'm not suggesting the RSPCA did anything other than what was necessary in this case, I just wonder if anyone might have any insight as to where it was etc.

Edited by skyefool

ETA .... I'm not suggesting the RSPCA did anything other than what was necessary in this case, I just wonder if anyone might have any insight as to where it was etc.

From the Oscar's Law facebook page:

9003938875_96d7c3da26_o.png

Thanks. The only place I get any info is here so anything else you see anywhere can you share it. Cheers.

Anyone recognise the guy on the right in the first photo? No other than the new SA RSPCA CEO... go Tim!

T.

Following the above post Mark has now deleted the entire thread. I guess he doesn't like it when the tables turn and someone takes him on that can actually bring the goods. I wonder what he's so afraid of them exposing if he's never done anything wrong, never threatened or abused anyone and has proof that the volunteer who shut down the website just wants to take over Moorook?

I was about to ask if anyone else could see it, coz I couldn't find it. Typical. Although really in his best interest if he's going to have a tanty and threaten to "reply" :laugh:

It was around the Strathalbyn area

and word has it , it was reported few months back , and only raided today

I just hope the Moorook supporters are as understanding about this latest raid as they are towards Lola, after all, can't expect special treatment for one now. I haven't seen the pens but the dogs are alive right, they might be dead if this place didn't crowd them in and keep them in filthy pens.

I just hope the Moorook supporters are as understanding about this latest raid as they are towards Lola, after all, can't expect special treatment for one now. I haven't seen the pens but the dogs are alive right, they might be dead if this place didn't crowd them in and keep them in filthy pens.

Ah no, already been seeing 'but it was a puppy farm, not a shelter - there is a big difference. Moorook doesn't breed dogs!' kind of responses.

Edited by Noishe