Em The Actor!

LOL. Some of the dogs are so relaxed. What that you there with "The Spotted Devil"?

That's me and The Spotted Devil alright :)

It was not the easiest of shoots - Ziggy was in :love: with the Weim bitch right in front of him and I was a little concerned about the body language of a couple of the entire males in such a novel situation. But everyone kept an eye on what was going on and everything was fine. Zig was supposed to be sitting but he his front feet kept sliding forwards so we switched him to a stand which worked much better.

And yes, stans mum, that is definitely a "Zig! Watch!" :laugh: Josh Thomas was fantastic with the dogs and changed into a black and white suit so he could do a shoot with Zig on his own - that photo turned up in the Canberra times (and the Green Guide)....Ziggy is staring adoringly into Josh's eyes.....or that could have been me on the stool just out of shot :D

that's very cool. :thumbsup: Do your dogs have an agent?

A friend does some work with an animal talent agency, which is how we've come by a couple of jobs. On other occasions it's word of mouth - when someone is looking for a Dalmatian, for example, they might contact the state breed club and then we get asked. It helps that both dogs are known to be reasonably obedient. Most of the time anyway :laugh:

What a fantastic photo :thumbsup: Both of your dogs are gorgeous!

Thank you - I was pretty thrilled with that one actually. I hadn't seen a copy until Zig's breeder spotted it in the paper (if you'll pardon the pun!) Mr TSD nearly fell off his chair at work when he later saw it in the Green Guide :laugh:

I do think they are lovely looking dogs - can't take any credit for that though...both bred by LONG time breeders. That's a pretty fine compliment coming from the mum of DOL's favourite dog :thumbsup:

What a fantastic photo :thumbsup: Both of your dogs are gorgeous!

Thank you - I was pretty thrilled with that one actually. I hadn't seen a copy until Zig's breeder spotted it in the paper (if you'll pardon the pun!) Mr TSD nearly fell off his chair at work when he later saw it in the Green Guide :laugh:

I do think they are lovely looking dogs - can't take any credit for that though...both bred by LONG time breeders. That's a pretty fine compliment coming from the mum of DOL's favourite dog :thumbsup:

I don't think Stan can claim that title, he's a newbie :)

The breeder can cetainly take credit for their looks for sure but you must take the credit for how well trained they are. Putting in all the work( which you all obviously enjoy)is something you've worked hard at. I have followed your threads with Zig and Em, watched videos and really been in awe at your beautiful intelligent dogs and I mean that most sincerely.

BTW I haven't been stalking you, I don't usually make comment as Stan and I don't know much about obedience...obviously :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...