Photos In A Cemetery

tlc

Thats what I thought to, but no hunting at all, not even a slightly just wouldn't focus? Weird very weird and those little bokeh balls are in the forground not the back ground, there was no lights in the foreground unless they were shining through from behind everything?

Great shots you guys, I am going to change the heading for this thread.

Lovely photos tlc. I love cemeteries and how peaceful they are. My absolute most favourite place when I was in Europe was the Zentralfriedhof (Central Cemetery) in Vienna. I spent hours and hours there and loved the old section with broken town tombstones and mausoleums covered in ivy. It's so amazingly beautiful compared with the cemeteries I've seen in Australia. Here's a few photos of it although none were taken by me.

I spend a lot of time in the cemetery behind where I live and shall dig up some photos I've taken there over the next couple of days. :)

Lovely photos. The bolded made me giggle in a thread about cemeteries

Beautiful photos guys, I think it's really important to preserve these places because they will evenutally disappear, you don't see many of those big tombstones now they are all just little and have to conform to the cemetery rules, same height, same type in each section etc.

Beautiful photos guys, I think it's really important to preserve these places because they will evenutally disappear, you don't see many of those big tombstones now they are all just little and have to conform to the cemetery rules, same height, same type in each section etc.

Yes, and apparently now you only purchase the grave site for 30 years! After that if you still want it you have to keep paying more.

Guest Maeby Fünke

I love cemetery photos... I don't have any that I have taken myself, but I thought these were pretty cool.

beautiful_cemetery_sculptures_13.jpg

Beautiful_Cemetery_Photos_13.jpg

cemetery5.jpg

3403132421_5de93b3136_o.jpg

cemetery_sculptures_11.jpg

640px-Lavender_Hill_Cemetery,Enfield.jpg

Edited by Maeby Fünke

wow ... such beautiful photos, so full of emotion and tastefully taken.

I love exploring old cemeteries - its a great way to get an idea about the history of a town or village.

Many of the first lot of photos remind me of our little local cemetery - its quite unique in its own way - with horses wandering around where 2 of the original graves are.

There a some really lovely little church cemeteries in Tassie - I spent hours wandering around them (yeah . .... I know I am weird :D )

The same in England, Wales and Ireland - they are sooooo full of history