Cattle Dog Breeder

MissMaddie

Hi, Just hoping someone can point me in the right direction to find out if a breeder is still actively breeding. I got my 2 Blueys off a lady in queensland 16 years ago and I would like another pup from her. The phone number I have doesn't connect and can't find her in the white pages.

TIA

Guest crickets

Are they listed HERE

Try phoning Dogs Queensland

If you want to name the kennel prefix a member here might know of them, or know if they still breed, and if they don't someone here might know another breeder with the same or familiar line of breeding.

Are they listed HERE

Try phoning Dogs Queensland

If you want to name the kennel prefix a member here might know of them, or know if they still breed, and if they don't someone here might know another breeder with the same or familiar line of breeding.

Hi Crickets, No I couldn't see her on that list. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to mention the kennel name on here.

Coomablue - Mrs Hargraves

Contact Dogs Qld. Usually the magazines are collated, edited and printed by somebody else (and require separate notification to change details for an individual) so even if the contact information in the magazine is incorrect, the controlling bodies will generally have the correct details.

The number is the only number in all the advertising even in the Cattle Dog Club advertising web page. :)

Phone numbers may be incorrect sometimes when peope change their phone number in the Queensland Dog Word as the type is set for 12 months.

• 1 month later...