A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

Oh poor Nova. I had a tiny little foster puppy here once (she was about 5 weeks old) who got a grass seed in her ear. It turned bad so very quickly and the smell was unbelievable! She also had to be sedated to get it out (it was quite deep) but once out she was well again very quickly. They are nasty things to have in your ear that's for sure.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went and picked up my buddy boy. Got the results when I picked him up, Treble has Addison's disease which is pretty upsetting as he will have it for the rest of his life, but the good news is that it is treatable. This means however he won't be able to be my assistance dog :(

He made me smile when I entered the vets he was out the back and couldn't see me but I sneezed and he heard it and I heard his "Woo Yoo" in reply :)

--Lhok

And now he is asleep again.

I know he's probably feeling miserable but it's kind of funny to watch him suddenly decide to play with his toy, then fall and then just decide to go back to sleep in the exact position he fell!

Just went and picked up my buddy boy. Got the results when I picked him up, Treble has Addison's disease which is pretty upsetting as he will have it for the rest of his life, but the good news is that it is treatable. This means however he won't be able to be my assistance dog :(

He made me smile when I entered the vets he was out the back and couldn't see me but I sneezed and he heard it and I heard his "Woo Yoo" in reply :)

--Lhok

Sorry to hear this :( on a positive note, i'm glad that's its able to be treated!

Guest hankodie

Oh Lhok, so sorry to hear about Treble but glad you finally got to the bottom of it. And it sounds like it's quite treatable which is positive :hug:

Glad to hear Nova is home too, what a trooper! Sounds like he had a big day.

Well this is what Hank has been up to.... again:

53wdn8.jpg

argggghhhhhh so freakin' naughty!!!!

Guest hankodie

hahaha so cute Lisa! Guess who has the same toy?

ezljc8.jpg

His is a little worse for wear though, he drags it everywhere! It's his favourite. Hank and Nova are mooooose buddiessssss

Yay! Mooooose Buddiesss!!!!!

Glad to see Hank also enjoys ripping out the Goatee (I thought it was a goat, but then I found the antlers laugh.gif)

Nova also has the duck! He has had that one since he was 10 weeks, so he's looking pretty grotty, feet squeakers are all dead but the belly still quacks!