A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great Nova let you trim his nails! Nixon allows me to do the back ones if he's distracted, but isn't keen on the front. He isn't too bad with the pad fur though. He actually let me clean his ears properly yesterday, which was a small miracle!

Have your sorted out your flatmate and the potential dog-sitting disaster yet?!

Steph, can you post up the proofs? they sound extremely cute!!

Wow, Nova's feet still look so huge!

Willow's not really a couch dog, Dory is definitely a couch dog. Willow likes to LEAP joyously onto beds if you aren't quick enough to close your bedroom door. She likes it when she's eye level so she can lick you all over the face. :laugh:

As for nail clipping...Ugh...both of them hate it...hate...hate...hate. Willow spacks out if you even touch her feet...we're working on that.

Gus hates it too. I get so mad because we've done it since 8 weeks, lots of treats and praise and happy times and he loses it.

Rosie however, never had hers done until we got her, they just wore down well enough and will happily let us clip them whenever. :mad

TAHDAH!

Christmas photos!

fHEXNSG.png

pQbNSOK.png

Check out that wart :(

I reckon instead of editing it out we should just put a santa hat on it and embrace the ugly thing...haha.

Would you believe it's almost off now? It's literally hanging on by a thread. Oh cmooooon....

OMG they're all amazing!! so cute! I didn't even notice the wart til you mentioned it :) There's quite a few on his 'good' side though!

Sadly the photographer photoshopped a few to remove his wart out of pity and to show it could be done :(

My poor little wartface!

So cute!!! I like 12, 14 and 4! I didn't notice the wart either until you mentioned it smile.gif

Aliwake, I'm just going to tell her straight out no. I said I would watch Nova for a few weeks and see how he is acting. I'm using the excuse that "Hormones are definitely coming in as he humped what's his names friend, so we can't risk it" She saw that... as naughty as it was it was hilarious, nice way to meet someone laugh.gif

Plus she'll probably believe that.

Dory Nova's feet are huge! Still lots of growing to do I think. He's not 6 months yet.

On good things Nova does, I am SO PROUD! We just went for a walk to a reserve by the river. I dropped my phone and didn't realise till I got back to the car, about 20minutes later. Back tracked and Nova found it!! He just stood over it looking at me like here it is Mum!!

He was so proud looking! I'm lucky it was in a grassy spot and not in the river or sand!

I think we might need to have a go at ANKC Tracking biggrin.gif

579259_10151789348510787_1087088608_n.jpg

Guest hankodie

Hahaha Steph those photos are hilarious! They both look so happy, I love the outfits too :laugh:

Lisa Nova is such a clever boy! That's so awesome that he found your phone. I can't even get Hank to bring me the ball back!

Nova is squeaky ball obsessed, so I always have 2 or more and play swapsies :)

Aliwake, we went from Proplan Large breed puppy to the new ProPlan sensitive skin and stomach Puppy. It's their first sensitive puppy formula. Loving the ingredients. Salmon and Tuna, wheat and corn free. Only downfall is we now have stinky Fish breath!

Hahaha Steph those photos are hilarious! They both look so happy, I love the outfits too :laugh:

Lisa Nova is such a clever boy! That's so awesome that he found your phone. I can't even get Hank to bring me the ball back!

I know, we love them! Having them made into Xmas cards too!

(anyone who would like to be added to the annual xmas card list feel free to PM me your address ;) )

I think I'm developing an addiction to buying toys for the dogs. It's just so adorable watching Atticus play that I can't help it. I also had a look back through and those tags are gorgeous. I can't have them on mine though unless I'm supervising because they would probably get eaten.

Lisa where a outs are you looking for rolled leather collars? That sounds like a really lovely accessorie... More temptation.