A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, that was the link I'd found too, and it looks like their shipping is quite reasonable for Brisbane. I'm sure there will be a stock feed place around here somewhere though. I saw one right near where we took Nixon swimming on the weekend, so might have to go back again this weekend!

I've always just thrown an egg into their food or some fish and my dogs coats always come up shiny. However it could just be all my in head that that's what caused the shiny coat :laugh:

--Lhok

Edited by Lhok

Chester and Lola have always have beautiful shiny coats and I always get comments. So I've been puzzled that Envy's coat is dry. I've been adding fish, eggs and omega oils to their food and her coat is maybe slightly better but not a lot. Not sure what else to do. Any suggestions? They all get black hawk dry food, Envy's is the puppy version, plus raw meat, meaty bones, chicken necks and frames, eggs, whole fish, veges, sardines plus the oil.

Anyone tried coconut oil for coats? I'd read on here about it so bought some from Woolies and Cleo enjoys it. She doesn't need it for her coat, but I like to try different stuff (you can use it to cook with too).

Oh and if anyone needs toys to keep pups entertained or to slow down meals, there is a new range of toys from Purina called Pet Life Play systems...I bought one for Cleo today, and ordered more in today :D I can't help myself. She had HEAPS of fun with the one I bought. They are designed by Nina Ottosson, if anyone is familiar with that name?

Just thought i'd share :)

Oooooh she's a whiz. I love her dog puzzles, waiting til Master Gus spends more time outside/it's less wet and I'll have some of them. Where did you get yours? They sound cool!

ETA forgot you work in a pet store, doh!

Edited by Steph M