A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

Have a look at the comfort flex harnesses on cleanrun. They currently have free shipping. I have one for my girl who is a reasonable puller when excited and one for pup when he is bigger. They fit sort of like the ezydog harnesses but are padded all the way around. While not designed to stop pulling I find they offer nice control and are comfortable for the dogs. They Velcro first and then clip together which is also a nice touch.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is proof that I can get him to sit :laugh:

DSCN0854_zps96a30caa.jpg

I've also updated his thread in the photo section.

--Lhok

Ahhhh what an adorable bundle of fluff, he has such a lovely face

certainly a nice thick coat

I really want to see the whole set now!!

I'm really surprised how quickly his nose is filling in, I expected it to take a lot longer but glad I might not have to worry about as much sun burn come summer.

I'm pretty excited, I spoke to Treb's breeder and she said she is happy for him to go into the neuter class at shows so I might check that out.. MOAR money to be ripped out of my bank account :D

--Lhok

I will be sticking with shows that are closer to home which is Coffs harbour. However I'm very new to it all and it looks like Treb's papers have gone walkabout (thanks Aus post :laugh: ) and I also have to get renew my DogsNSW membership which I let go due to not needing it, do you think I will be able to renew it even though I haven't used to for 3 or so years or will they give me a new number?

I also have a growing list of what I "Must" have for showing which my husband has already eyerolled about.. ok so I put on the list that I want a brand new Nissan pathfinder but surely I need a good dog car yeah.. :rofl:

--Lhok

Love your style Lhok :) We are also looking at a car just for showing as I dont want to keep move stuff from car to car. Will look at it mid next year. Top of my list at the moment is an Airtrek from Japan (think Evo meets family car) but am yet to see an Outlander to see if the boot is big enough. I need to be able to take the human kids to shows with me sometimes.

Lhok my Dogs SA membership lapsed about 18months ago, so I just applied for a new one. It said on their website somewhere I think that that is what I had to do. Not sure if Dogs NSW is the same but maybe check their website :) Gorgeous pic of Treb! He's very handsome! And Nova is a sweetheart too :)

We have the Adelaide Royal here in a week. Nerves are settling in...!

I will be sticking with shows that are closer to home which is Coffs harbour. However I'm very new to it all and it looks like Treb's papers have gone walkabout (thanks Aus post :laugh: ) and I also have to get renew my DogsNSW membership which I let go due to not needing it, do you think I will be able to renew it even though I haven't used to for 3 or so years or will they give me a new number?

I also have a growing list of what I "Must" have for showing which my husband has already eyerolled about.. ok so I put on the list that I want a brand new Nissan pathfinder but surely I need a good dog car yeah.. :rofl:

--Lhok

Awesome to hear you'll be showing!! I'm very disappointed in the Coffs Kennel Club's decision to not include neuters this year, I'm going to go along though anyway and ask them to include it for next year. There are more and more of us showing our neuters for fun, and I'd love a show in my actual home town! At this stage, Kempsey has been the closest show!

Your post just made me check if my membership renewal had gone through (did it a month ago) and no money has left the credit card yet...so I can't be entering any until I know it's gone through. Off to email DogsNSW!!!