Have Solved The Problem:

Loving my Oldies

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any one here as actually trained or even exerted them selves, even once.

After a sleep you would have waken up stiff & sore.

Did the pain ever go away by going back to bed?

Of course not.

Locomotion relieved the pain, moving, walking, even running.

Why?

Because oxygen repairs muscles. Oxygeninated blood. Delivered to the muscles via the lungs.

How do you get oxygenated blood? By getting up & getting about that's how....or using a hyperbaric chamber, an iron lung, that's how.

& as for wolves eating & then sleeping, what a load of crap.

Wolves would never pig out & then crash out. Stupid to even suggest such a thing.

Anyhow.

Feed am or pm ....what ever floats your boat.

Leave the crap to the politicians.

Locomotion relieved the pain, moving, walking, even running.

By that logic (logic that I can't believe is not trolling), marathon runners would just.. keep running until any damage they'd caused themselves by running had gone away. Of course, that running would also cause damage so they'd need to run a bit more. And then that new damage would need to be run off.

On a related note? Do you know what lactic acid is, my under-bridge dwelling friend? :)

Cougar doesn't really like dry food, She loves her chicken frame in the morning & her BARF at night, but I always have dried food in her bowl in case she wants a snack. She comes up to me looking for a treat, but if she's already had a couple, I won't give her anymore.

So she goes to her bowl, looks at it & then looks at me, like really, you expect me to eat this? She will have a couple of pieces, then walks away. with a disgruntled look on her face. :laugh:

Having always had two or more dogs, I've never left food down. Even with one dog, I don't think I'd do it.

Years ago I had a friend stay for a while with two of her dogs and it was awful. She left huge bowls of kibble and broken up pieces of schmackos out for her dogs and then wondered why they wouldn't eat of an evening .... she fed them Chum and left me to do all the cleaning up of the house and yard.