Is It Ok To Promote A Dog Related Business Here?

Guest Roka

Forum rule:

No Commercial Advertising (including banners in Signatures)

No commercial advertising in any form is permitted (except in the Commercial marketplace forum). This applies even if you are a 'hobby' business. This includes signature images, competitions, awards, sponsorships, 'product research', feedback requests etc. We will permit a text link in your signature as long as the font size is a maximum of '2' and the site that it links to does not contain dog forums and/or similar content to what Dogz Online has. Commercial Advertising does not refer to discussion about a business by a member who is not related in some way to the business in question.

I don't believe so...from the rules:

No Commercial Advertising (including banners in Signatures)

No commercial advertising in any form is permitted (except in the Commercial marketplace forum). This applies even if you are a 'hobby' business. This includes signature images, competitions, awards, sponsorships, 'product research', feedback requests etc. We will permit a text link in your signature as long as the font size is a maximum of '2' and the site that it links to does not contain dog forums and/or similar content to what Dogz Online has. Commercial Advertising does not refer to discussion about a business by a member who is not related in some way to the business in question.

ETA: SNAP Sheridan

Edited by Aussie3

^ as above.

Though if it isn't a business you own/ work for/ are affiliated with, and you want to let people know about them/ express your opinion (for example: hey I just went to ABC and I was really impressed with their XYZ, I would recommend them to anyone needing XYZ) you can..... Or at least that is my understanding?

Hmmmm.... Well, I'd like to say what it is but then I'm afraid that would be "advertising" lol! :laugh: I'll check out the commercial forum link. thanks.