Virgin Freight Puppy Pick Up - Sydney

Marlo

Hey Guys,

Picking up my Puppy from the Virgin Freight terminal next week in Sydney (11th Street off Ross Smith Ave) and have no idea if there is parking available?

Is there parking onsite or on street parking there? I tried calling Virgin freight but there has been no answer for days. any tips would be great!

Thanks

Kylie

Edited by Marlo

Its almost at the end of the Huge warehouse to your right as you come down the street, their entrance will be on your left and they have their own carpark. I picked up my boy there when he arrived from tassie, the staff were great, I had no trouble phoning them. How scary for you not being able to get through

Edited by inez

Its almost at the end of the Huge warehouse to your right as you come down the street, their entrance will be on your left and they have their own carpark. I picked up my boy there when he arrived from tassie, the staff were great, I had no trouble phoning them. How scary for you not being able to get through

Thanks for the info Inez :) I'm not too worried, I'm probably calling the wrong number haha. Jetpets has it sorted anyway.