Agility Click Tunnels And Chutes

I'm looking for a tunnel for backyard use, but I want it to be sturdy enough so the dogs can really drive through the tunnel. I have an el cheapo at the moment and I've stopped using it as it encourages them to slow down.

Has anyone used the Agility Click ones?

Thanks

I don't think Agility Click offer tunnels any more. They used to sell the ones from Plasticoat in Vic. and when you ordered through them they organised delivery to you from Plasticoat and added on a fee.

They don't do those any more, you can just order straight from Plasticoat yourself and they will deliver. (The usual lightweight yellow/orange ones you see at most trials)

If Agility Click are offering any tunnels these days I would imagine they would be the ADAA ones - very heavy duty. We have just ordered 4 of those from ADAA for club but they don't come cheap - around $400+ each. Very long lasting and heavy duty but also quite heavy to move around.

If you just want home use the Plasticoat ones are pretty good - mine has been sitting outside for around 7 years and is just starting to show some wear now.

I have one of each. The plasticoat one was about $200 & the one from ADAA was about $400 (can't remember exactly), but if I could afford it, in hindsight, I should have bought another one from ADAA...they are far superior. The Plasticoat one I have had for about a year & it is losing it's shape & starting to shread. :( The ADAA one I have had for over three years & it is just as good as the day I bought it & they are both out in the field at all times.

Thanks. I couldn't remember the name of the Altona place that does them. Is 5m standard?

Yep, 5 metres standard, but I think I will go for 6 next time I buy one, just gives a bit more flexibility for setting up some things under contacts.

Mine have lasted really well, but I give them a going over every couple of weeks and cut any loose threads. I don't put them away and they have sat outside in the weather for years so well worth the money. The last lot we bought at club didn't appear to be quite as good quality (which is why we went for some ADAA ones) - we had 2 that came apart and lost shape after a few months, but we returned them to Plasticoat and they repaired them for free so I would definitely recommend them for home use