Canon Cashback Offer

Drumbeat

If anyone is planning to buy a new camera Canon currently has a cashback offer on the 650D, 5D and 6D for purchases made between November 5th and January 31st.

I wasn't sure if they would allow mine as it was part of an insurance claim but I've just heard it's been approved which is great.

If anyone is planning to buy a new camera Canon currently has a cashback offer on the 650D, 5D and 6D for purchases made between November 5th and January 31st.

I wasn't sure if they would allow mine as it was part of an insurance claim but I've just heard it's been approved which is great.

:thumbsup: That's great thanks for posting!

Although you may have just helped me be a few thousand dollars poorer :laugh:

Thats great, my OH got a 650D to use with his telescope, it's a great camera, I've used it as a back up at a couple of shoots I've done with the 50mm on it. Love the touch screen, didn't take long to get used to it.

Thats great, my OH got a 650D to use with his telescope, it's a great camera, I've used it as a back up at a couple of shoots I've done with the 50mm on it. Love the touch screen, didn't take long to get used to it.

I have inadvertently switched on the 'touch shutter' function a couple of times and wondered what was going on :laugh: