Chihuahua Father And Son 10yo And 8yo

Wonder if hubby would notice...

Nahhh... what's 2 more small dogs in the grand scheme of things? lol!

You could explain to him that Sammy isn't going to be a lap sized dog for long, and that hubby really needs a lap dog to watch TV with, yes?

T.

Well if anyone is interested in adopting these two little boys, I'm an expert house trainer and am willing to walk someone through the whole process and provide as much help as needed!

I'm no Chi expert but they are on the challenging to train list alongside Italian Greyhounds and I have plenty of experience with housetraining them so am sure it can be done. :)

Well if anyone is interested in adopting these two little boys, I'm an expert house trainer and am willing to walk someone through the whole process and provide as much help as needed!

Yeah, but once I read about you jumping up and down with excitement outside at 3am in the morning, my enthusiasm was somewhat dimmed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hopefully they will find a home where people know that, no matter how small, a dog is first and foremost a dog.

I thought dogmad, yellowgirl and keetamouse would be fighting over these two :laugh:

Thankfully these little guys are not in a pound, they are safe at the shelter. Just spreading the word to help their new home find them. Someone out there is their new family, but they just dont know it yet. :D

Oh. My. God. :love::love:

I'm not 'supposed' to be taking in more than one at the moment due to some health issues, but seriously Oh My God, I've just died of love :p . I've just put my name on a little one-eyed senior boy but if he falls through then I'll take another look at these two. Any idea if they get on with other dogs?

(and LOL Mixeduppup :laugh: )

Oh. My. God. :love::love:

I'm not 'supposed' to be taking in more than one at the moment due to some health issues, but seriously Oh My God, I've just died of love :p . I've just put my name on a little one-eyed senior boy but if he falls through then I'll take another look at these two. Any idea if they get on with other dogs?

(and LOL Mixeduppup :laugh: )

They are a pair of sweeties, I havent seen them with other dogs. Be warned though, the shelter girls are very possessive of their Chi's so it would be highly unlikely that they would allow them to travel interstate. You may just have to admire them from afar :laugh: