Black Hawk - Adult Lamb And Rice

westiemum

Hi all,

As I discussed in the Black Hawk thread I've had to take my two older westies off BH as although I think its a good value product, it doesn't seem to agree with them - particularly my Westie girl who was scratching herself silly.

So I have about half a bag of the 20 kg Adult Lamb and Rice, maybe a bit more, to give away to a good home!

Unfortunately it's an open bag so pick up is really the only option from Adelaide inner suburbs.

Anyone like it? :)

Edited by westiemum

You would think someone would take this. We have an old dog here (16 years) and last christmas he was looking real bad. We thought he was going any day. We put him on BH and he has picked up again. He behaves like a dog only half his age. Even gets out now and runs with our youngest ones (1 and 2 year olds) and the change only took a week or two. Mind you I think he has alzheimers as he doesn't seem to know his name. Or maybe he is just ignoring me, used to do that in obedience trials.

Shame it has to be picked up as I would take it. Not planning to be in your area so will have to pass on the offer but surely someone would want it.

Thanks everyone. I've cross posted in general and the marketplace to see if there are any takers. If no one wants it in the next couple of days, I'll ring the Hahndorf Shelter and see if they would like it. ( Good suggestion - thnk you) :)