Bloody March Flies

donski

permoxin oily???

never noticed that , it is almost undetectable ..and certainly doesn't attract our dust etc....When we had a mozzie plague year before last all the dogs were sprayed every night for a few months ..mostly ears & bellies. it worked wonderfully :)

Might be worse with greyhounds because there isn't much hair to soak it up so the excess moisture causes things to stick to it.

Even with Advocate, they have large wet patches on their backs for a few days afterwards. Interestingly, the old dog has the least problems and I suspect this is because his coat is very thick for a greyhound and his skin is fairly oily (which I suppose would help move the product over the rest of the skin).

Yes the Advantix is so oily it leaves big oily patches on my two for ages. Never had a problem on my old boy who had a thick coat, it just disappeared.

:laugh: at Sally doing the "crumbed cutlet" in the sand pit.

I should probably get a photo next time, it looks pretty grotty. I made the mistake of putting Advantix on Doug the day before he was supposed to go to his new home.. enjoy those greasy, sandy patches on your furniture, new owners! :o