Canidae Grain Free

goldenluv

• 1 year later...

Hi, bumping this old topic up again just because I am asking about Canidae - grain free.

As some of you who uses Canidae Grain Free, they have recently change the ingredient and packaging 2-3 months ago. I've always feed my fur kids the Pure Sky.

Before finishing the old ingredient, I've got a new small package one to slowly transition them over.

I was doing the 80% old and 20% new, gradually increase the % of new and finishes of the old ones. It was ok all the while but their poo is much softer, sometimes too soft and I think they tend to poo more often. confused.gif

So since last weekend, they are completely 100% with the new ingredient. My big boy continues with his soft poo on and off (depending whenever I gave him liver, his poo is firmer). But my little girl suddenly has bouts of diarrhoea. Now I couldn't be sure if it's the kibble that is causing it but somehow when I feed her bland chicken breast for a day, she is fine but the moment I fed her a meal of Canidae kibble, her next poo session will be 2-3 times from normal to pudding. crying.gif

Just wondering if anyone is having any similar problem with their Canidae grain free? confused.gif

Guest hankodie

Hi chewak, my GR has been on Canidae grain free for a while now. I've had no problems with it, he does really well on it and his poos are always firm. I do feed him the Pure Land though not the Pure Sky so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Sorry to hear your doggies are having tummy troubles! If it persists maybe take them to the vet? Otherwise you can always try feed them a bland diet for a few days.