100 Days Of Summer

huga

Day 10 a snap as its late and im tired! :laugh:

file-824.jpg

cant get photobucket to work properly tonight so just added the link, will try to attach img code tomoz!

Edited by tlc

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lovely Ping. I love the black and whites..

It is interesting to see how we all see things down a lens - some seem to like cooler or warmer tones in editing etc..

I had a play with some water and food colouring earlier - still have to load them (I will choose one for my today picture I guess, as I haven't done anything else)..

I am enjoying using the macro lens - it is so different to the other lenses I have.

Oh ping your photos are wonderful, well done :).

I wish I had of started this challenge now :(.

Nawwww...Thanks Clover :)

You should join in, At least if you do 89 days of summer you will closer to accurate than the rest of us.

Lovely rose tlc, it looks like the "Peace Rose" I stole from my grandmother's garden after her house was auctioned and I found out the buyers were going to subdivide and level her garden.

That is a great succulent pic RV. Was this taken on micro settings? It has a great wide field of focus :)

Oh thats sad, reminded me of my nan moving out of her place after my pop died, they had lived these since i was 3, saddest day. My nan is the reason I have roses, I asked her one day what I should plant when we built our house and she knew I wasnt much of a gardener so she said roses, you can't kill roses. :laugh: She has been gone for a few years now and I miss her every day. Oh and the rose is tequilla sunrise, it has a beautful smell.

Day 13, why can't I pick just one, I ust like to share my favorites for the day!

Huga are you still with us? I am actually suprised I am still taking pictures, such a busy time of year!

file-1682.jpg

file-1448.jpg

Ping what camera do you have if you don't mind me asking?