Velcro Dog

This was taken when I first got Boston and realised I had two velcro dogs on my hands (or, er, head!)

IMAG4013_1-1.jpg

Max's favourite sleeping spot:

20121118_1656461.jpg

And if Boston is too late for the head, he's happy to wedge himself in this tiny spot as a consolation:

20121014_1714411.jpg

Edited by minimax

This was taken when I first got Boston and realised I had two velcro dogs on my hands (or, er, head!)

IMAG4013_1-1.jpg

Max's favourite sleeping spot:

20121118_1656461.jpg

And if Boston is too late for the head, he's happy to wedge himself in this tiny spot as a consolation:

20121014_1714411.jpg

They are great photos MM. Stan likes to sleep on my head as well or as long as he is on my pillow he's happy. Although sometimes I do wake in the middle of the night and I no longer have the pointy end on my pillow...and if you know how big a greyhounds butt is there aint much room :laugh:

Why do you want to change it? Depending on the breed it could be what they are bred to do.

I have a tribe of shelties and 1 aussie and where ever I go they all follow. I don't see it as insecurity but rather part of their nature. The only time it was an issue was when one of them had to be physically touching me at all times so we introduced a mat

Mindy accompanies me to the toilet sometimes :o

She also sleeps pressed up against me (unless its really hot)

She follows me from room to room, but at the moment she is downstairs on her dog bed by herself as its much cooler down there. She also puts herself to bed when I am not there which is cute :)

I would only try to change the behaviour is she started showing signs of separation anxiety. I dont really mind if she follows me everywhere.

Yes I'm the same Aussielover. Whilst Maddie puts on the Bambi eyes whenever I leave I have often been walking home through the carpark behind my house and have seen her and Stan romping around the backyard with not a care in the world so I know she doesn't suffer from any seperation issues when I'm out. She just likes to stick to me like glue when I'm home.