Wet Dogs

flux

Hi All (Long time no post for me!)

Just thought with summer fast approaching we should have a thread dedicated to photos of wet dogs!

I'm currently on the wrong computer to start off the trend, but I look forward to seeing everyone's cooled off pups below!

Such wonderful photos everyone! I find something so excellent in watching dogs play in water. Some really great shots, thanks for sharing :) I'm going to come back here now every day to see more.

I have just realised I'm missing a few photos from my computer :( er, hopefully back shortly with a bunch of photos. IF not I will be crying and hoping they are on a stored DvD somewhere :/ A damp Jazz in the rain will have to suffice for now.

EDIT: Working out how to HTML and code on this.

EDIT EDIT: I'm failing. Missing photos and skills in linking up pic from flickr. Be back with knowledge and photos.

Edited by flux

If I squirt my dogs with the hose they look at me like I've just killed their whole family.

They have never liked water. Bought them a pool and what do they use it as? A massive water bowl *rolleyes*

:laugh: I just have to pick up the hose and you would never know my two were failed racers the way they take off.

If I squirt my dogs with the hose they look at me like I've just killed their whole family.

They have never liked water. Bought them a pool and what do they use it as? A massive water bowl *rolleyes*

:laugh: I just have to pick up the hose and you would never know my two were failed racers the way they take off.

:laugh: Maybe they would have done better if they were being chased with a hose, instead of them chasing the lure.

Tag used to like the hose when he was younger but I cant get him interested in it now. He loves water though and flops down in the clam shell, which incidentally, was originally bought just for him but became a tadpole pond and is now full of water plants and little fish (to keep the wrigglers down). He still gets in there when he's hot and then leaps out, leaving traumatised fish and tadpoles. I call him my Whippapotamus.

4097624998_2eac682bb8_z.jpg

Mum, there's tadpoles in my pool by kirislin, on Flickr

4188746989_24700d3f4b_z.jpg

Whippapotamus by kirislin, on Flickr

he likes to rest his chin on the edge

4189497378_ab9924e62d_z.jpg

Whippapotamus by kirislin, on Flickr

It was stinking hot here today, so I got out the hose and the clam shell...

Zed's job is to try to tell the water to go back into the hose...

25-11-2012-pool010.jpg

25-11-2012-pool021.jpg

25-11-2012-pool022.jpg

25-11-2012-pool063.jpg

Harper isn't so fussed on this getting wet lark...

25-11-2012-pool062.jpg

... and was rather concerned by Trouble's enthusiasm for the pool...

25-11-2012-pool073.jpg

25-11-2012-pool115.jpg

Photos of Trouble thoroughly enjoying herself coming up...

If I squirt my dogs with the hose they look at me like I've just killed their whole family. They have never liked water. Bought them a pool and what do they use it as? A massive water bowl *rolleyes*

:rofl:

This is my dogs to a T. Poodles are meant to be waterdogs. Hmmmph!

Adoring all these piccies!